Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I am not trouble, maybe!


Hiya everybody!
I'm so excited about this blog post!
I have been hoping to see this outfit to be released for toddleedoos too!  And it looks even cuter! Squee!
I also wanted to thank everyone that support me and what i do, i just realized the blog has hit 1000 page views yesterday, and i couldn't be happier!
Anyways, here's my LoTD:

Avatar - **Cutebytes** - Toddleedoo babygirl
Hair - [e] - Quirky blonde 2
Ears - Slink - Elven ears Metal free pack
Ring - >> applepie << Designs - Butterfly ring  --> Marketplace link!
Necklace - *LC* - Angel Wing (Daughter) 
Mouthie - Nerdalicious designs - Hello My Name Is: Trouble
Bracelet - *Aura's* - Bow Birthstone Bracelet (Old gatcha item)
Hand sparkles - ::KeWt KiDs:: - Startbursts White
Outfit - *Baby Pie* - Maple toddleedoo outfit 
Boots - Turducken - Fringe boots white


Happy shopping and Hugs all around!

Nana





No comments:

Post a Comment