Sunday, January 6, 2013

If i were a boy..



Hi everyone! 
I usually am a girly girl and, I absolutely love it! But, today i thought i could share with you all a more boy-ish attire.. I promise i didn't catch cooties, and I don't stink like them boys do! *giggles* 
Here's my LoTD:

Avatar - **Cutebytes** - Toddleedoo babygirl
Hair - [e] - Something Blonde 2
Ears - Slink - Elf ears (outy) part of the metal free pack
Fitted hat - [:] - Cookie Monster --> Marketplace link!
Face scribbles - Nerdalicious designs - Scribble Face Tattoo 2 - Part of the Scribble tattoo set
Mustache - .click. - part of the 'stache pose set
Cookie - .:[AMAME]:. Kids - Ernie cookie - from the cookie monster jar --> Marketplace link!
Shirts and Shoes - *Oh daisies* - Part of the Ino red pants outfit
Overall - [K] - KrocKrocOverall (CleanWater) BABY --> Marketplace link!

Happy shopping!
Huuuuge hugs, 

Nana








No comments:

Post a Comment