Saturday, December 29, 2012

Follow me, you can follow me.


Hi lovelies! 
*sprinkles glitters around* Merry late Christmas!
I know i have been kinda lazy lately, but i had good reasons! *rubs her hands together and smiles* 
All the Christmas food made me veeery lazy, even when it's about shopping! *giggles*
Anyways, here my LoTD:

Avatar - **Cutebytes** - Toddleedoo Babygirl
Crown - Noodles - Under the Sea Silver/Diamond @ The arcade gatcha
Hair - [e] - Rumor blonde 2
Ears - Slink - Elven ears metal free pack
Necklace - (-Atypical-) - Candy Necklace (in mouth)
Turtleneck shirt - .:bebechic:. - Part of the Nana Outfit
Dress - .:bebechic:. - Part of the London outfit
Tights - Turducken - Part of the Pollyanna Cyan outfit - MM prize!
Boots - [Gos] - Mesh Wellington
Rings - *oh Daisies* - Royality Ring (pink & white)


I hope you're all having amazing holidays!
Huuuuuuge hugs and a few of the cookies mommy and I made,

Nana




No comments:

Post a Comment