Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hellooooo! It's me! Nana!




*Waves around, royally like and smiles big, sprinkling glitters*
Hello Second Life people!
Let me just introduce myself before start blogging about cute things! *giggles*
I am Nana Sophia Moe, or as my mommy would say, silly, or beautiful or well, the royal brat! (Which isn't true anyways!).
I am four years old, and I am a queen! (This part is true!)
I love the color pink, glitters, sparkles and crowns.. Oh and cookies! And well a bunch of other things really.. *chuckles*
I don't like to be called princess and i hate hate hate cheeeeeeeeese! *crinkles her nose*
I have an amazing mommy, a wonderful set of grandparents which are mine gramma and grampa.. and some other family members that i love!
When I am not enjoying my time with my family, or taking pictures, I can be found wandering around, *coughs* shopping *coughs*. I am a huuuuge shopaholic and i like to mix and match clothes, reason why, I started thinking that I could share my passion with other Second Life little shopping addicted like me!

If you want to ask me something about outfits or stuff you can IM me IW-  SL name: Nana Luponox / Display name : Nana Sophia Moe.

I hope you'll all have a wonderful day and thank you for reading this post!

Big hugs!

The royal br.. Nana :)



No comments:

Post a Comment