Friday, December 14, 2012

You've got a friend in me!



Hi everyone!
I was wandering around today, and I thought I could have someone else posing with me, and who better than my soon to be fake british wifey? *laughs*
We slap each other faces off, but she knows I love her, kinda!
Here's our "look of the day!":

On Fake British Rory:

Avatar - **Cutebytes** - Toddleedoo babygirl
Hair - [e] - With
Ears - Gauged - Sanrio pack
Mouthie - Giggle[box] - Ice Cream
Leggings, Hoodie and Boots - Chibi sekai - Laury pink
Tutu - Giggle[box] - Part of the Cara elephant outfit

On Nana:

Avatar - **Cutebytes** - Toddleedoo babygirl
Hair - Lelutka - EFFECT hair - (Marylin)
Headband - [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Bow) - White4
Shirts - *Munchkin Toes* My little Sunshine Top and shirt - Part of the My little Sunshine outfit
Jeans - {Babydolls Boutique} Denims - Part of the Dolly Denims outfit
Shoes - [Nerdalicious] - Duck Slip Ons

The pose is part of the -Tree frames pose -  from .click. and it can be found at the Candy Cane gatcha Here.

Have a good day!
*waves* Huuuuuge hugs,

Nana and the fake British girl, although she's not here! *chuckles*




No comments:

Post a Comment